2010年10月14日星期四

Red Wings agitator Maltby family to a hockey

For someone who has never been short on words of his NHL career for 16 years, the normally garrulous Kirk Maltby (white) speechless at times as he fought through her emotions to announce his retirement Tuesday. It was really not as difficult as a decision that seems today, said Maltby, the team still in search of 6 Sanchez White Jersey
Wings before the game with Colorado at Joe Louis Arena.
For Maltby, the choice was between a bus in the AHL or there for their small children on the school bus. He did not have much choice.
I have nothing against Grand Rapids, or in the AHL, where I began my career, said Maltby. But then I was 20, had no children and not married. I want to grow up with my family and see my children. After a few days to make a choice, Maltby confirmed with your ad. The hardest part was to spit the words, especially when it comes to recognize his family and teammates. As designed in 1992 (65th overall efficiency of Edmonton), I was glad to play (in the NHL) and hockey, said Maltby, who has a form of programs for the wing. I never thought that 16 years later I would be part of four Stanley Cups and has over 1000 games played. I feel really honored that my career has brought me. Maltby has faced with the difficult realization that his career was reached late last week when he Detroit Red Wings NHL training camp list. Maltby, who had signed a two-way contract this summer, hoping to catch them with their wings, was assigned to the AHL farm team from Detroit to Grand Rapids. The 37-year-old Maltby ended his career with 128 goals and 260 points in 1072 games of the regular season.
Maltby added another 16 goals and 31 points in 169 playoff games. We have over the years because we had acquired the ability, but we have character, said General Manager Ken Holland Wings. You can not win without character, which makes Kirk.
He had an incredible race and is an incredible person. Maltby is getting as a member of the famous line routine Detroit in the mid-90s, came to be remembered. has combined with teammate Kris Draper (notes) and Darren McCarty Leamington (notes), the trio was a unit of the sand, the evil opponent crazy with all the barking and continued with his game out
Maltby was particularly aggravating and earned him the label of the most hated player in the NHL in a poll of his colleagues in his choice.
I had a paper and I knew my role, said Maltby. I was a murderer and 6 Sanchez White Jersey
a penalty to forward defensive.
In our industry we have contributed a bit on the offensive. To win the cup it is necessary to the line of the third and fourth.
I was a pain in the (rear). Vaccinated did not matter because I was too much. Did Maltby is one of five wings belonging to the last four winners of the Stanley Cup team and McCarty, the s is in Last year, retired, Draper, Nick Lidstrom and Tomas Holmstrom (notes).
Maltby last game was 13th February 2010, when he was a goal in a 4-1 victory Detroit Ottawa

没有评论:

发表评论