2011年1月12日星期三

13 Jan 11 Houston: Kobe Has a Problem

Harry How/Getty ImagesI thought all this time Kobe was being Kobe... But this time, he's done it with a broken right index finger. Since his reported injury on December 12, 2009, he's been nothing but stellar.With that injury, all I could conclude about his statistics was that it was doing nothing but helping him. San Diego Chargers jersey
He's been averaging 29 points per game. "So, what's so different about Kobe's game?" He's hurt, that's what.An avulsion fracture - a fragment of bone torn away by a tendon or ligament - in his index finger, the most important digit for controlling his shot. He wears protective padding around his finger that has almost enhanced his amazing shooting abilities, but now mortality is getting to him."Injuries don't affect me," Kobe said. "I'm not going to sit here and say I've got a (bad) knee, I've got a (bad) finger. I'm fine. I'm more than fine. I always keep playing."Well, now that we're in the middle of January 2010, he's showing pain not physically necessarily, but statistically. And on top of that, his little splint that's been curing his injured masterpieces has gone cold... BRRR!It has been announced throughout sports websites, blogs, etc. that the shooting legend will go back to wearing a metal splint, something that may control his shooting, instead of him controlling his shot.I remember back a few years ago when I broke my right ring finger. I thought it was the end of the world. The ability to hold, control, and shoot the ball is changed completely. It should be understood that Kobe is mortal and can't play as well as always due to an injury that would put a wide receiver in the NFL out for the season. San Francisco 49ers jersey
The verdict of this topic: Kobe Bryant is hurt. Kobe Bryant is mortal.He can hide the pain all he wants, but we know it's there; he knows. We shall let him be, for he shall be back to the Kobe Show within a couple weeks. This is his game, so let him direct it.

没有评论:

发表评论